[OM] Re: UW OMography?

Subject: [OM] Re: UW OMography?
From: SAS Teachers <sasteachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:01:29 -0500
I remember vaguely that housings were made for different SLRs.  I don't
remember the company (could be Ikelite), but couldn't afford one when they
were around.  They had controls from the outside for the shutter speed, and
wind lever, but I don't know if one was made for the OM as it has an
uncommon placement for the shutter speed.  It would be easier to use on
auto mode with a moderate wide-angle lens stopped down.  It is almost
always necessary to use flash to get a good color balance, even in
relatively shallow water.  Of course, the viewfinder is not used, and a
large viewfinder is attached on top.  I'm probably telling you nothing new.

If you care to go digital, try this:
http://store.aikotradingstore.com/dicaho.html

gregg