[OM] Re: UW OMography?

Subject: [OM] Re: UW OMography?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:57:18 -0000
Look out for "Ikelite" housings Thomas.  They occasionally turn up on that
auction site, they aren't cheap, but they *are* designed for underwater work
with OM cameras (there are also models for Nik, Can etc, but you won't want
them, will you?).

Piers

PS Another candidate for the top ten alternative uses: As ballast when
diving.