[OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders

Subject: [OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:14:45 -0500
Hi there Jim,

Thanks for the extensive advice!

I suspect that I won't do it unless a local soul has the IS adapters and wants
to get access to an SP to try it out. I got my SP mostly so I could force
myself to just take one camera on a day trip say. I wanted the quality of the
lens to be high but the package smaller (that said the SP is about the size of
an OM body).

I think that Earl probably has it right when he suggested at that an overlay
could be made to have better framing for the close up lens but I don't have one
to try and well if I really wanted to I would just take the OM...

Anyway thanks for your thoughts on the requirements needed to test the setup.
The offer still stands if someone wants to get together and try out an IS
adapter on an 35SP.

Dan S.

From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>