[OM] Re: Way to go, CH!

Subject: [OM] Re: Way to go, CH!
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:17:40 -0500
LOL. nah, spray the screen with Rain-X.  It bonds with the molecular structure
of the plastic, slightly altering the vibrational energy of the electrons of
the screens molecular compounds, thus allowing more photons to pass through.
There have been rumors that the photons passing through the treated screen
are also being altered in such a way that they excite the viewers visual
cortex in a more stimulating way than normal photons.  ;)  I couldn't help
myself... too much coffee.

After reading the posts in this thread, I feel very fortunate.  I purchased a
new 2-13 screen without the box from Robert Kan in Australia after receiving
a recommendation from someone on this list... I think it was Bill.  He sold
it to me for $33 U.S. including shipping and mailed it to me the same day I
mailed payment to him... quite trusting and honorable I would say.  Robert
told me it was the last one he had but he might be worth contacting to see if
he got any more in stock, if any of you are still interested in finding a
2-13.  Robert's email:

nizora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard