[OM] Re: OT? A Digital for me.... Epson R-D1

Subject: [OM] Re: OT? A Digital for me.... Epson R-D1
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:17:19 -0400
Hi Dan:

I comented before seeing the pictures of the lens that says Voigtlander.
Interesting product. But at this category I would stick to a film camera.
To me, rangefinders of this calibre are for "slow, precise, thoughtful"
shots. Meditative photography if you wish. Part of the beauty of a Leica is
"feeling" the mechanics go when you snap the picture and when you wind
them...

peace

David