[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor - Part 2

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor - Part 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:16:39 +0800
Not light fall-off but image quality fall-off, it is softer at the edges.
The 17-40 is usable for 35mm full frame. Today everyone said their lenses
are design for digial even the older Tok*na ATX17mm has an additional label
stick on the box said it is for digital. I have sold a C*non mount for a
friend and got a chance to test it on my 10D before selling it, it was
poorer than my digital NOT ready Zuiko 18/3.5.

C.H.Ling