[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor - Part 2

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor - Part 2
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:50:18 -0500
Are you still using Zuikos on your 10D and have you seen any problems using
OM lenses with digital?  I stumbled across another page recently that
directly compared the E-1 with the 10D and the 1D and the E-1 was quite
warmer than the other two.  The 10D was using the new 17-40mm zoom and they
used a cheaper Tokina zoom on the 1D.  Even with the cheaper Tokina, I
didn't see any lack of sharpness or corner fall-off on the 1D.  I also did
notice any on your shots, although I realize these are compressed JPGs.
Your shots look nice and sharp and the colors appear smooth and accurate.

Jim Caldwell