[OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:28:47 -0800
I wonder if the answer is another instance of Olympus America "going
their own way" as compared to Olympus Japan. I've heard from more than
one person, more times than once, that this was not an unusual
occurrence in the past, and that many pros' complaints about "Olympus"
in the past should actually have been directed at "Olympus America".
Ditto the complaints of retailers. I knew of at least two camera shops
that refused to carry OM gear in years gone by because of what they
considered to be unreasonable conditions placed on them and poor
treatment from Olympus America.

John or Clint? Any input in this regard?