[OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:36:04 -0500
Its inevitable that they will appear on eBay within the next month or so to
my mind. My feeling is that on the cooperate level OA's involvement with
eBay is very loose (the guy they have doing it is rude and abusive in
emails when it came to the Olympus trade mark being misused). I am not
sure if they would actually be able to stop them being sold. The price
will be truely stupid for the first few in my estimation (think EOS
Adaptall 2 mounts).

Just my 2 cents.

Dan S

From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>