[OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:25:17 -0000
If there's one thing gonna make me drool more than an OM-3T, it's talking
about this kind of Hi-Fi setup.  Now, to keep it on topic, you really have
to take pics of your setups and post them on the web for us all to
appreciate - using OM's of course !

My humble setup (which is always expanding !) is currently a nice set of
Densen Beat Amplifiers (1 x pre, 2 x Power), running a rather less special
pair of bi-wired Tannoy's (633's I think).  Great home cinema speakers (no
sub-bass required !) but the bass just doesn't sound natural or clean enough
to me ...

Anyway, I'm still young and there's still time for more purchases.  I need
to buy a house first to put it in !  (Though as a friend and similar hi-fi
enthusiast once said to me ... "If you buy a big enough amplifier you could
live in it, but you can't listen to your house" !!)

Gotta go.  I'm supposed to be lurking.  My SO says so.  She says talking
around here leads to spending money.  She may be right ... !

Regards,

Jon