[OM] Re: OM-1 + 35-70/3.6 value?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 + 35-70/3.6 value?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:19:21 -0800
For me that sounds about okay, though it's an OM-1, not MD or n, which
means you're stymied re Winders/MDs, not good for my money. The lens, on
the other hand, is worth something if it's in even decent-to-good condition
for it's a honey. So maybe you could sell the body for whatever and still
come out okay pricewise, but I don't know. I'd guess the zoom would go for
a couple hundred tops, probably less; I don't know what an OM-1 sells for
these days but I'm guessing $125, maybe less.

Dicker if you can, but if the lens sounds like it's in good shape at least
you'll have that in hand (which is something very good) with a fair
possibility of recouping the rest of your investment through resale of the
body. Then get an OM-1n and you're sitting pretty!

Tris