[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:36:09 -0500
Walt,

Get this... after I was under-appreciated at a "Document Company" (not to name
names,) I eventually returned to a company for whom I had not worked for over 4
years.  After setting up my email client, I began getting spam the very next
day.  Apparently spammers never forget, even though I never got spam there
during my last tour of duty.

Earl