[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:40:58 -0500
Actually, it seems to this observer that, if anyhting, spam has
increased in the last couple of weeks.  Since the spamming scum
can't be bombed, shot or arrested, I guess they are beyond the
reach of guv'mint control.

Because of the continual and unabated onslaught of this s**t,
which I am helpless to prevent, I'll be changing my e-mail
provider next week.  Watch this space for news!  I'm tired of
solicitations about what I need for my willy, my libido, my lady,
my insurance, my credit, my pharmaceutical needs, superstitious
prediliction, etc., etc.

Walt