[OM] Re: Epson Stylus Photo R300M

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Stylus Photo R300M
From: "Orin Keplinger" <orink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:28:23 -0600
I picked up an R300 return at MicroCenter over Xmas so that I could make
print some local Messiah Performance CD/DVD covers. I have also printed some
of the Hubble Astrophoto images. This printer did a fine job on both tasks.
It also seems to have a better software bundle than my Epson 785 EPX. I have
yet to see any new stock available at Best Buy, MicroCenter, etc. There is
supposed to be a bigger size black ink cartridge available, and the
individual color ink cartridges are $12.99 each. I haven't had to buy a
second set yet, nor have I compared the photos/cartridge to the 785 EPX.

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger
orink@xxxxxxx
near Chicago