[OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:14:34 -0800

>And while we're talking about the Oscars -- I thought Bill Murray
>should've gotten the best actor award.  But, although I don't
>agree with some of his off-screen activities, Sean Penn is
>probably the greatest talent in the biz today, so that award for
>him wasn't really undeserved.

Yeah I did too. Bill looked pretty disappointed. But Sean Penn was
deserving... especially after getting passed over for "Dead Man
Walking". I think it was payback. And I don't know what they were
thinking when handing out 11 awards to Titanic. Surely no where close to
the same league with the Rings or Ben Hur. But then they gave the big
one to Braveheart too. Go figure.

Mike (who got to hold one of those gold guys for a few minutes)