[OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:44:12 -0500
Damn, Windsor, that's harsh.  I liked 'em all.  Got the DVDs of
the extended versions to prove it -- except for ROTK, of course,
but that's just a matter of time.  And I've read The Hobbit and
the trilogy two or three times.  Jackson may not have improved on
the story, but I don't think it hurt it much either.

And while we're talking about the Oscars -- I thought Bill Murray
should've gotten the best actor award.  But, although I don't
agree with some of his off-screen activities, Sean Penn is
probably the greatest talent in the biz today, so that award for
him wasn't really undeserved.

Just one ignorant redneck's opinion.  :-)

Walt