[OM] Re: Dog Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Dog Photos
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:24:00 -0700
Get to know the dog a little and maybe give it a treat so it likes you.
Don't use a flash as it usually is very annoying to a dog. That is
interesting because using a flash at night on a remote setup doesn't seem to
bother wild animals much. Perhaps it's because they are not looking right at
it. Use a long cable release so you are not directly looking at the dog
through the camera when the picture is taken. That sometimes seems
threatening to them. /jmac