[OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:52:39 -0000
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:34:09 +1300, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm such a regular movie-goer. I think the last  time I saw a movie was
> maybe
> 15 years ago. Before that - maybe 10 years. So - regularly once every 15
> years or so, less or (most probably) more.

LOL!

My wife dragged me out to Glasgow late last year to see 'Belleville
Rendezvous', I went because of the cycling/Tour de France theme. Enjoyed
it.

Previous excursion had been to Gandhi, when we were courting, 20 years
before!

Yeah, Brian. I'm a regular cinema-goer, too.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com