[OM] Re: Sigma lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma lenses
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:16:32 -0500
Valid point Skip, I they wouldn't be my first choice for a new E1 either.

But perhaps it is a good sign that there might be a lower end body in the
near future that these lenses would be more appropriate on.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Skip Williams:

At those prices, I don't think I want the lenses.  Why spend $1500 on a SOTA
DSLR and then put $150 mediocre lenses on it?  (Oh, I forgot, Canon is
already doing that with it's bundled lens with the 300D)

Sigma has some great lenses,  Hopefully they'll port them to the E-System.

But if it helps sell cameras and keeps the E-System alive...good.

Skip