[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:54:45 -0500
I was not aware that the aperture rings turn in opposite
directions.  If that be the case, then the Vivitar must be bass
akwards, because my Phoenix's aperture ring turns in the correct,
i.e., Zuiko, direction.

It may not matter much to some, but I find aperture or focus rings
that turn wrongwards to be annoying.   Since I was taught that one
should never use a preposition to end a sentence up with, just let
me say that my position in this regard is that this is something
up with which I will not put.

Walt