[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:55:42 -0500
I'm kinda like the two old guys on safari in the jungle.  One
feels something touching this back, and, afraid to look, he asks
the other, "So, what the hell's this behind me?"

His companion answers, "How should I know?  I ain't no furrier."

So, my unscientific "ping" test (flipping a finger against various
lens parts) seems to indicate that the whole thing is "plastic,"
except for the mount (and the glass, of course).  But I've had
mine about three years, and despite some fairly unkind handling
and being banged about, it looks and behaves like new.  Optically,
this is an amazingly good little lens, so don't let the lack of
metal put you off -- not at the price for one, anyway.

Walt

If it is NOT NECESSARY to amend the Constitution, then it is
NECESSARY NOT to amend the Constitution.