[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [OFF TOPIC]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [OFF TOPIC]
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:28:40 EST
In a message dated 2/27/2004 1:16:21 PM Central Standard Time,
0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
La Fonda San Miguel? It's rather on the
refined side and the decor is splendid
If it is the La Fonda I remember as a child or perhaps while enrolled (as
opposed to being a student) at UT, I couldn't recommend it only because it has
been a few seasons and a couple of lifetimes ago since dining there.  If anyone
doesn't find the decor at Chuy's to be splendid when they arrive with OM in
hand, someone needs to call the undertaker.  If they aren't dead they have at
least lost their eyesight.  Chuy's is a visual extravaganza.

If searching for slightly more refined food while making your day trips south
of Austin, Palmer's in San Marcos is decent and a place I visit each time I'm
in SM.  On your way to New Braunfels, the Grist Mill in Gruene is nice, as
much for the view of the river while you sit outside surrounded by the branches
a huge trees on the bluff which overlooks the Guadalupe.  When you make it to
New Braunfels the Huisache Grill is the best NB has to offer.  If you get lost
and make all the way to San Antonio, La Fogata is also an interesting place
with good food and according to my companions, great margaritas. Sit on the
patio, weather permitting.  Bill Barber