[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [OFF TOPIC]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [OFF TOPIC]
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:21:26 -0600
When we first showed up in Austin we discovered the local Bones &
Marbles store and I was of course in hog's heaven. Until I realized
_my_ English was not all that adequate. I was attempting my first
check-out with a couple of mags and the attendant behind the counter
threw a long string of syllables at me that just left me there
standing with a blank look on my face. Then his colleague stepped
closer and offered a helpful paraphrase, to the effect that he was
civilly inquiring as to my good health. I'd just encountered
"HiHowAreYaDoinToday."

Phil