[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:10:50 EST
In a message dated 2/25/2004 10:55:31 PM Central Standard Time,
0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
BTW,
Austin has a great university, great music, lots of movie stuff, the
biggest bookstore in Texas, a large IT industry and visiting or
resident Cajuns (Acadiens).

It also has the Hill Country, San Marcos, Wimberley, New Braunfels, a bunch
of rivers, creeks and lakes, great Texas Barbecue (the best being at Kruez's in
Lockhart), great Tex-Mex food (Chuy's being one of my favorites, although I
guess it is really Tex-New Mex. Try The Elvis Memorial Combo), beautiful
wildflowers and the dang best people in the world.  I'm only slightly
prejudice,
having grown up in San Marcos and still thinking of it as home although I
haven't
lived there in about 40 years.  Bill Barber