[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersna

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnap...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:37:00 EST
Well, this little exercise has been a bit of an epiphany for me.  With a
closet full of stuff which resembled that of Fibber McGee (for those of you old
enough to understand), I thought I was a little strange.  I now know I am
pretty
darn normal but some of you guys really are strange.  If my dear sweet mother
was still with us, she would probably warn me about playing with you guys.
Oh well . . .  {8^)   Bill Barber