[OM] Re: Who needs a T32? RUSH

Subject: [OM] Re: Who needs a T32? RUSH
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:47:16 -0700
Hi:

I couldn't let this one slide, even though I don't need another one, I bid
this T 32 as it looked to be going way too cheap, I won it but don't really
want it, I bid figuring that one of us on the list could use it- item
2988245393 on e-bay let me know pronto and you can probably just deal
direct, I will redirect the seller to you, if no response I guess I'll
relist it.

Gord