[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Epson

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience))
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:29:48 +0000
The t-mount has a story to it. I asked my uncle to buy me an
astrophotography adapter for my telescope when he went to America. I
gave him all of the details and the serial number of what I wanted
thinking he would definitely get the right one. I went out and bought
the t-mount in anticipation a few days later. When he returned it turned
out that he had bought me a mount for a Meade ETX, and since I have a
Meade 8" Starfinder Newtonian it was completely the wrong adapter!
Consequently the t-mount remains in perfect condition in its box in the
front of my camera bag. I guess one day I'll get round to using it for
something, and no doubt it will be something to do with a telescope but
for some reason I like to keep it there. Although I think the time is
coming to invest in a large Lowe Pro bag.

All the best,
Gareth.

--

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firefox:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke