[OM] Re: OM4 CIRCUITS

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 CIRCUITS
From: Doug <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:22:53 -0500
On Sunday February 22 2004 12:10 pm, you wrote:
> There was some information here some time back about how to tell if an
> OM4 has the new circuitry.  I believe you turned on the battery check
> and if it went out after so many seconds, or if it started blinking it
> was the new circuit.  Can someone clarify this for me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dick

cut and pasted out of a posting by John H.

"If they do the circuit change, you can check it quite easily when you pick
it up.  Turn the battery check on and leave it.  IF the new style 4T circuit
is in there, the battery check will go into auto-shutdown in approx. 30
seconds. An original 4 circuit will leave the battery check on until the
batteries go dead."