[OM] Re: considering a printer purchase

Subject: [OM] Re: considering a printer purchase
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:38:39 -0800
Other than Epson having the history of working with art printers and
developing the inkjet printer into a serious tool that can print
photographs, and doing the research and development to make their
prints last longer than most photographic prints and anyone else's
inkjet prints, there is not much difference.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA