[OM] Re: The death of film has been delayed...

Subject: [OM] Re: The death of film has been delayed...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:48:12 -0500
I think the full frame Canon will certainly compete with 645 but I'm not
sure about 6x7.  If the images were only used in the magazine it
probably wouldn't matter but they're probably used in calendars and
large posters as well.

I think the driving force behind most pro movement to digital is reduced
cost and saving time and effort in the post shooting workflow.  I don't
think the guys shooting this assignment are at all concerned about cost
of materials or what the workflow is after the camera.

Chuck Norcutt

BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ... I was surprised as I watched the TV special on the shooting of the
  SI swimsuit edition. I was, of course, doing photo research only.