[OM] Re: To buy or bye this 16mm

Subject: [OM] Re: To buy or bye this 16mm
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 06:45:36 -0700
Well, it doesn't seem all that high, since without those couple of dots
on the back of the FE, it could easily be up to double what it's at
now.  KEH has a bargain grade 16/3.5 at a bit over $400, which is what
this would be, so it seems fairly reasonable (so far, anyway).  IMHO,
the 16/3.5 is a fantastic little lens, and this looks like it might be
a good opportunity to get one at a fairly decent price.

Mark