[OM] Re: A couple of questions which are on-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of questions which are on-topic
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:10:09 +0000
Bill

The StoFen gizmo works very well.  You should use it on bounce if you
intend to use the T32's auto exposure, but with TTL Flash control it
does not matter if you bounce it or not.

I have an OM40 (PC) which is hanging, unloved, in my office/den.  It
does not work, but I am tempted every now and again to have it
repaired.

Chris

On 19 Feb 2004, at 16:39, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> 1) Does anyone have any experience using the Sto-Fen gismo on a T32
> with
> bounce grip?  If so, do you have any specific suggestions about its
> use and the
> results produced.
>
> 2) Can anyone give me a compelling reason either to or not to use the
> OMPC as
> my "ride around in the car camera."  I have a beautiful example that
> has been
> sitting in OM purgatory (my gear closet) for a couple of years because
> it has
> a mirror that sticks up from time to time.  It keeps calling out for a
> CLA
> and I've resisted so far.  Anyone using this one regularly and if so
> do you have
> any advice or comments other than sending it to you?

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.

+44 (0)7092 251126