[OM] Re: OT Re: Changing Perceptions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: Changing Perceptions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:10:40 -0000
Not so many years ago I saw in the press a preview of a digital insert which
was the size of a 35mm cassette with protruding sensor like a tongue of 35mm
film.

I know it never made it to market (I have a feeling that power supply was
the problem) - but I don't know what happened to the idea.  Anyone know?

Piers