[OM] Re: OT Re: Changing Perceptions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: Changing Perceptions
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:17:29 -0800
I have heard other complaints about the price, but it is digital. Canon
EOS 1D FF is $8000. Nikon D2H is over $3000. In the R9 digital back
vein there is a strong rumor about that Nikon is working on a modular
F6 which will take either film or a variety of digital backs. Of two
slow companies which will make it to market first? When the F6 debuts
the digital M will probably look reasonable.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA