[OM] Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:14:14 -0400
Hit the above 40 mark last year....thank god form modern medicine, the
prostate test is now done with blood sample..... WHEEEUUU!!! dodged that
one!  ;-)

peace

David

P.s. OM stands for..." OOOMMMMM, the sound you do while meditating as you
hear the latex glove snap around the urologist's hand standing behind
you....