[OM] Re: sticking leather

Subject: [OM] Re: sticking leather
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:39:00 -0800
BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>...........I would like to add my recommendation for Pliobond. When we say
>rubber cement in the US, we often refer to the stuff sold in stationary and
>office supply stores, for use with paper.

Both types of cement use latex in a solvent as the bonding agent, and
thus are both 'rubber cement'. Pliobond, et. al. are formulated for a
stronger bond than the stuff labeled rubber cement in the US. Both types
brhave similarly when pulled apart, withe the residue easily rolled into
balls for removal.

Moose