[OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was -I could be c

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was -I could be convinced
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:46:17 -0700
Ha,  most of my poetry is X-Rated or worse and is for the purpose of
celebrating the eccentricities of selected individuals for special
occasions. Lots of inside jokes that have little meaning to people who do
not know the person. Other poetry I have written is dark, weird, and of
little merit. My artistic photography isn't that great either. My
photographic skill has been better in the area of getting pictures where
others can't. /jim