[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #33

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #33
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:16:45 -0800
Some of the claims I've seen made by bird photographers almost make me
believe you have to have a C*anon with IS. Apparently there is a mode which
is claimed to work extremely well for panning birds in flight. It does seem
like the majority of really good pic's are coming from C*anons. I'm glad
Stephen has given me reason to hang onto my Zuikos a little longer    ;^)
-jeff