[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #33

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #33
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:09:04 -0800

>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:03:49 -0800
>From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: More E-1 info
>

>For much of journalism I agree, film is quite dead. What that "says" is
>another question as the reasons for this switchover have more to do with
>time (and money) than "quality" of the art used.
>
>Do you know what ~ focal length was used. I'd like to get a gauge for the
>DOF of this lens.
>
>  From what I've read I think the new Canon offers the best package (on
>paper), especially for . Wish I could use both systems for a period to know
>what they feel like in hand.
>
>Tris

Tris, I will try to find out. Mike should be able to look the focal
length in the EXIF file.

When you refer to the new Canon, which one are you referring to? The
300D, the 1D Mark II or the Powershot Pro1?

All I can tell you is that the new E-1 feels great in the hand.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!