[OM] Re: introduction

Subject: [OM] Re: introduction
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:31:14 +0000
Welcome Richard.  This List is multinational and multi-cultural; not
only will you find expert opinions here, but you will receive advice
based on all sorts of different views of the world.  But most opinions
will spring from the general wish to own just one more Zuiko... ;-)

Chris

On 11 Feb 2004 , at 16:00, Richard Lovison wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have recently stumbled across this mailing list while doing searches
> for OM
> information on the web.  It's a pity I never discovered it earlier as
> after
> rummaging through the list archives I came across many informative
> articles.

snip
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker