[OM] Re: introduction

Subject: [OM] Re: introduction
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:51:12 -0500
Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome.  LOL, hopefully most of you will
hang on to your OM gear for a couple more years or I'm going to be left out
of most of the discussions.

A bit more on the left eye subject... I am right handed though like a few of
you, prefer to view with my left eye.  My oldest brother who is a sports nut
and left handed, got quite a chuckle when we were young when he tried to
teach me to play ice hockey.  He expected me to carry a stick right handed
but  I felt completely awkward and had to play left wing.  It was the only
sport where I played left handed.  It was a big brother, younger brother
bonding moment. :)

Richard