[OM] Re: OT Off Topic posts, politics, ect. WAS: OT Threats from list me

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Off Topic posts, politics, ect. WAS: OT Threats from list members
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:25:03 -0400
Hi Jim an all:

For my part, I will apologize to you all for my participation and forum
"behaviour" on these political topics. I will also apologize to the list and
to James for posting the private message on the OM list. My reazons for
answering Murderous Thoughts I will keep to myself for, i can assure you,
they don't add to anything, not just to photography, but to any general well
being. Posting the private email was a web igorant mistake.
I hope, as Jim does, that we stop political threads. The world is more than
any of our preconcieved ideas of it or our extremely limited perspective of
truth. There will always be things hidden from all of us by those we trust
and those we mistrust.
>From now on, only photography will be of my posts.

Again, apologies and lets see this ended.

Thank you to all

David

snip