[OM] Re: THAT's IT!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: THAT's IT!!!!
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:37:47 +1100
> Thomas Heide Clausen [mailto:omlist@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> The (Very Angry) List-mum...

...as my mum would say "Don't make me get the wooden
spoon!" or, as her mother would say to us kids "Don't
make me get the string bag!" <g>

Now, go have a shandy, a BEX and a well-deserved lie-down
List-mum <VBG>

(I've never seen her so angry, you guys!)

Oh, and obligatory OM content, which will be missed because
of my Subject, the camera-lens combo I'll always own (even if
I have to replace either) *when* I go mostly digital is the
OM1 and 50/1.4 - my attachment may be mostly romanticized and
aesthetic...but, hell, "technical" isn't *everything* about
taking photos.

Cheers
Marc (responding tongue-in-cheek, but "foot down" acknowledged
in all seriousness)
Sydney, Oz