[OM] Re: Trying out a concept...

Subject: [OM] Re: Trying out a concept...
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:46:23 +0100
Cris, the first 13 pictures are all made with my mju-400. Not mush to say,
it's a nifty little camera. On the rest of the pictures I _think_ I used my
OM-4, some seems to be with a rather wide lens, probably the Zuiko 21/3.5.
The close ups must be with the 50/1.8. Black and white film is (look away
AG) Kodak 125 PX, processed by my local lab. The last two color photos is on
Kodak Royal Supra 200 also processed by the local lab who also scanned the
film (both b&w and color). All handheld.

For lightning, as far as I can see and remember (memory leak...) I didn't
use any flash. The room where we are baking has two large windows one to
north and one to east more or less, so rather much and soft ambient light.
Although this was in late November so not that mush light to begin with. So
probably diaphragm wide open and aperture 1/30 for the 21 mm.

/ Johan  -- just back from a picture show with
<http://www.fotograf-grundsten.se/>

--
icq: 20012555
aim: johanplupp