[OM] Re: OM shenanigans wow! Why pay $1742. when you can pay :370$

Subject: [OM] Re: OM shenanigans wow! Why pay $1742. when you can pay :370$
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:34:39 -0700
Zuiko 7 used to be quite active on E*BAY but don't know about recently. I've
heard his name but can't remember it. I don't check the Oly stuff at auction
too often any more because I don't want to get the urge to buy. I have stuff
I've never even learned to use. One of these days......
/jim

<snip

Hi Jim:

I couldn.t figure out how much :370$ was so I sent him your e-mail. (no I
didn't) Did you see the 16mm did go for $1742.00 who is Zuiko 7? Is that the
Zuiko who pain $300 plus for an 85?

Gord

<snip