[OM] Re: Quality of digital vs film

Subject: [OM] Re: Quality of digital vs film
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:18:18 +0800
It is his own workflow but not a good way to compare resolution IMO, below
are two cropped scans both with ICE "normal" at 4000dpi:

http://www.accura.com.hk/Pen_D_06.jpg  (no GEM, 1.2MB)

http://www.accura.com.hk/Pen_D_07.jpg (GEM level 2, 970KB)

See the serious loss in details on the walls (low contrast area).

BTW, it is taken with Olympus Pen D with a F1.7 Lens at F4 or 5.6,
Fuji RDP III.

C.H.Ling