[OM] Re: Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:03:41 -0800

>> > B&H sells the full version for $589.95 and the upgrade for $149.95.
>> > They also list the upgrade at $549 with no other explanation.  I assume
>> > that price must be for the upgrade from the LE version.
>> >
>> > Chuck Norcutt

The cheap upgrade price is good only if you have a prior full install of
PS.
If you own PS Elements2 for example the price for upgrade to full PS is
the difference between what you paid for Elements and the  full cost of
PS.  In effect they give you  full credit for money spent on  the lesser
product.  So you end up paying full price for PS but get Elements as a
bonus. Maybe the same for LE?

Mike