[OM] Re: ( OM) OT virus trap

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT virus trap
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:19:43 -0500
I've used Mailwasher for awhile now and wouldn't want to be without it. I
routinely download headers, bounce the junk the I don't want from the
server, then download my mail later.  Very cool........
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks