[OM] Re: Fred Miranda actions

Subject: [OM] Re: Fred Miranda actions
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:29:11 -0800

On Feb 9, 2004, at 1:35 AM, Tris Schuler wrote:

> The down sampler sounds useful. I have the Miranda stair action and it
> would be hard to do better. The results on the 2200 prove this out.
>
> All of Miranda's work I've seen has been well thought out, time saving
> and
> reasonably priced--a boon to any PS user with jobs.

The thing that bothers me about Miranda actions is that some things,
not all, like the stair action are easily done in Photoshop with the
make action tools that are already there. Kelby's book on Photoshop for
Digital Photographers is a good source for getting to know the app
before adding on a lot of actions and plugins at extra cost.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA