[OM] Re: [OM]Piers have you fallen and can't get up?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Piers have you fallen and can't get up?
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:51:43 -0700
Piers:
.......as long as you don't save me the packet that you are sitting on!
There's some logic at work but the effervescence is only attractive to
mushrooms. I think that you will enjoy the special OM 3 far more than the
dusty OZ one. But let me think about it and get back to you. While I ponder
it, I will be heart-warmed at how it is so nice to have friends. The two
prices are open for all listers- what it is seemingly worth, and what it
will actually sell at. May you live in interesting times.

Gord